Monday, March 7, 2016

Spring Break Travels {Collab with Chic in Carolina}

It's Monday, although they aren't my favorite I try to make the best out of them.  Today's post is a collab with Katie from Chic in Carolina! You can check out her blog here.  I had so much fun planning this post.  I know I have a few places to travel this spring and I'll totally be wearing these outfits! 

This is an outfit I feel like every girl can out together.  You all know Utility Jackets are my favorite! Planes can get pretty cold so it's nice to wear layers.  



If you read my Spring Break shopping lists (If not, read it here!) You would know I'm in the market for a good chambray dress, and those adorable Steve Madden shoes! This outfit is totally something I would wear!



Not only is this good for  riding in the car when you have some place to be, it's also something I rock daily during the Spring/Summer months!


We've all been at this place.  When you're waking up at 6am to be in the car, and you'll be in the car all day.  This is the perfect outfit.  And my #OOTD most days.



Thank you so much for reading! Be sure to go check out Katie, I LOVE her blog. You can find her on insta here and twitter here!

1 comment:

  1. I love these, especially the car ride comfy outfit! Thanks for collabing with me Kasey!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete